15 Pieces Black Premium Goat Hair Contour Makeup Brushes Set, professional.
Material: Horse Hair, Synthetic Hair, Goat Hair, Wool Fiber
Used with powder ,highlight,concealer,Foundation,blending,eyeliner,eyebrow
A perfect brush set for your makeup, professionally placed at home or in the beauty salon.
Beautifully crafted brushes, each with the appropriate purpose. Measures in the pictures.
How to clean your makeup brushes?
The best (and most thorough) method for cleaning your tools requires only water and either a gentle soap (regular soap formulas can dry out the brush's bristles, especially if they are made of natural hair) or brush cleanser. As for natural goat hair. We recommend using equal parts olive oil mixed with baby shampoo and using baby conditioner after) Also do not rinse them with the water going in the barrel or it'll ruin your brushes fast.
Steps to clean the natural bristle brushes
Follow these seven steps for cleaner, good-as-new brushes, and blenders.
1. Wet the bristles with warm water.
2. Place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand.
3. Gently massage the tips of the bristles in your palm.
4. Rinse the bristles.
5. Squeeze out the excess moisture with a clean towel.
6. Reshape the brush head. You can also add aloe while their damp to reshape them and it works wonderfully in keeping hairs in place.
7. Let the brush dry with its bristles hanging off the edge of a counter, thereby allowing it to dry in the correct shape. Never let your brushes dry on a towel — the bristles can become mildewed.
Mid-wash, keep the base of the brush head away from soap and water. The bristles are glued to the base, and water and detergent can cause the glue to disintegrate and the bristles to come loose and shed. Do not dry vertically — this will cause water to leak into the ferrule [the piece that joins the bristles to the wand], which will also loosen the glue and lead to bristle loss.